LSHTM, Keppel Street. Copyright LSHTM
The support of donors is vital in ensuring that the LSHTM Malaria Centre continues to work towards it aims and objectives.
Malaria poses a risk to half of the world's population and approximately one million people die of the disease each year.
Your support will allow us to continue producing world leading malaria research, teach and train some of the best students to become leaders in public health and strengthen research links with malaria endemic countries.
With your support, we can:
- award student scholarships
- raise awareness and support
- host events and seminars
- support research in malaria endemic countries
HOW TO DONATE
UK and Overseas Donors
- UK and Overseas Donors can make an online donation via the School's main website. When redirected please select Malaria Centre code D132 under additional details.
- alternatively you can send a cheque to the address below. Cheques should be made payable to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, accompanied by a request that the donation be for the Malaria Centre.
The Malaria Centre
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
London WC1E 7HT